Aug 26, 2019
CJ interviews professional singing artist, Ken Karlson, on the topic of creativity. Ken's career included being the lead singer for Yesterday's Children, a Chicago sporting events singer, and a jingles singer for television spots.
Aug 19, 2019
CJ reviews the 8 techniques to overcoming the intimidating blank page or monitor at work, home, and in the community.
Aug 12, 2019
CJ shares a story he wrote and then goes over the five principles of why we should tell stories in business:
1. Storytelling is simple and timeless.
2. Stories are universal and contagious.
3. Stories are easy to remember.
4. Stories inspire and build curiosity for learning.
5. Stories show listeners respect.